Saturday, May 3, 2008

my good day

Me,my aunt,Trent,and Zach were going to dell wood it took us like 30 minutes to get there first Trent kept unbuckling and got in trouble and started to scream the coke from Hershel's.we went back to Hershel's got 2 more drinks Zach was wining because his pants got wet.so my aunt almost went back to the house then we finally got to the park and rode our bikes then after the ride Zach cried because it was my turn to lead them to the car then Trent choked and threw up.what was I doing the whole time trying to ignore it and have fun.

3 comments:

The Milams said...

Amen, Sister! I was trying to have fun too. Maybe next time, you and I can go alone! Girls only!!

The Garners said...

Hi! I'm a friend of MK's from Arkansas.

Tootle Family said...

I'm Aunt Kelli's friend, Jessica. I think you've got a blogger-future ahead of you! I LOVE to read about your fun days.