Friday, June 13, 2008

beloved turtle

in 2006 i found a box turtle.i decided 2 name him or her Box. Box became my best turtle friend.i always would practice for the turtle race with Box.In 2008 me and box would always play together.Then one day i went to soccer camp.my sisi drove me there.Then it started 2 rain it was so bad that my sister could not drive back. we were outside.The next day Bailey was over i was swinging i saw the back of Boxes shell.I said hey theres Box.We went and looked box was dead i screamed BOX IS DEAD.Now every day by his favorite tree.Thats where he is buried.

3 comments:

Raegan said...

sorry about your turtle. you need to write again soon.. you need to post about our vacation!!!
love
raegan

Kthed said...

I'm sorry about Box... I'm sure another one will come your way!

Anonymous said...

hey emma... i am so sorry box died... but i hope u find a new one. i hope u will name it jacey after me :)
iloveu

luv,
jacey